Monday, September 29, 2008

The Launch of Sudeste Cigars


The wait is over!!! the launch of Sudeste Cigars happened today and man has it been crazy. We got in the final part of our shipment today and was finally able to post them online and introduce them to the world. We had 3 of the 7 sizes sitting in our humidor just waiting for the others to arrive and boom they dropped like a bomb today. I am so happy that we can share these cigars with our customers, I feel this is one of the best cigars I have ever been involved with and I can't wait to hear what everyone has to say about them. I have been smoking the Sudeste cigars for months now and have to say it is in my everyday category for cigars. I may be biased but this is one helluva cigar! Nice full flavor with a generous amount of spice on the tongue make this blend a winner. Considering these are rolled in Little Havana Miami the prices, construction and bands are awesome. Most would expect to pay $8.00-$10.00 for these and unlike most "House Brands" these actually have a range of sizes. Overall I can't say enough about this cigar and project. Let me know what you guys think.

kp

No comments: