Sunday, August 16, 2009

Andre Farkas and Viaje Cigars



I was on my way to get some lunch at the latest IPCPR show and I happen to run into Andre from Viaje. I had him on my schedule for later but I figured what the hell I will stop by and say Hi. Well I did get a chance to to sit and chat a bit about his new cigar Fifty|Fifty so I got someone to hold the camera and shoot us talking about his smokes. Sorry for the background noise but it was busy around his booth. Also thanks Andre for giving us an exclusive on your smokes in Knoxville!!! I love the Perfecto 2 so I had to get him to talk about those as well. Hope you enjoy the video even with the horrible background noise. Oh the fifty|fifty will be out around October but we may be able to get a few before then, so stop by the store.

No comments: