Friday, November 6, 2009

This Time of Year- I love the fall season

Ok if you have never been to Tennessee in the fall this is the best time to visit. The leaves are turning the high for the day is in the low 60's and nights are down around the high 40's. This is about the best time to go to your favorite pub that has a patio to eat drink and smoke. So lmk if you plan on making a trip to Knoxville and I will let you know the best places to go for whatever.

On the cigar side of things we do have a few new things in stock that are really really gooda. First off the Liga Privada T-52 are flying off the shelf, I wanted to put some singles online but it looks like our locals are loving them and they are going away quick. I am adding the entire line of Don Pepin Cigars online this week and that includes the My Father Le Bijou 1922. We also have the Gurkha Assassin in stock in the robusto and torpedo size, this has to be the best Gurkha cigar ever made and the price is around $7 or $8.00. We have a ton more new arrivals that I have not had a chance to put online so if you looking for something feel free to call 865-675-7456.

No comments: